Mark Kurtzner: I've been busy re-digitizing all of my older film pictures. Since Exodus is out on tour I figured it would be cool to redo some of those photos. Here's some selected pictures taken December 7th 1987 @ the Mid Hudson Civic Center in Poughkeepsie NY and from the RPI Field House in Troy NY on May 8th 1989.
Thursday, April 10, 2025
EXODUS ”MID HUDSON, CIVIC ENTER, POUGHKEEPSIE, NY (7 DECEMBER, 1987) & RPI FIELD HOUSE, TROY, NY (MAY 8, 1989)
Courtesy of Mark Kurtzner
Mark Kurtzner: I've been busy re-digitizing all of my older film pictures. Since Exodus is out on tour I figured it would be cool to redo some of those photos. Here's some selected pictures taken December 7th 1987 @ the Mid Hudson Civic Center in Poughkeepsie NY and from the RPI Field House in Troy NY on May 8th 1989.
Mark Kurtzner: I've been busy re-digitizing all of my older film pictures. Since Exodus is out on tour I figured it would be cool to redo some of those photos. Here's some selected pictures taken December 7th 1987 @ the Mid Hudson Civic Center in Poughkeepsie NY and from the RPI Field House in Troy NY on May 8th 1989.














